Today, Friday the 22nd, is the September (Autumnal) Equinox ushering in the first day of fall. Ugh! You might say. As we bid farewell to summer and have colder, shorter days to look forward to, its natural to be less than excited.
That's exactly why the team at Saint Wools have put together their list of 10 things that you can look forward to as the seasons change. Aaahhh!
1. The colour of the trees and having leaves to kick
2. Epic sun sets (they will be better this time of year)
3. A good excuse for another drink
4. Hot drinks of all varieties
5. Snuggle up in that blanket
6. Making time for your favourite shows
7. An excuse to stay in
8. Pamper yourself
9. Our scarves are back!
10. You can wear those awesome sweaters and jackets again
Ramzi writes about home décor, design and much more. He wants to share interesting things from around the world.
Lana is the creative energy behind Saint Wools. She writes about her love of wool and passion for making the best chunky knit pieces.